Skip to main content

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Unlock Bootloader, Easy To Unlock Bootloader Any Asus Smartphone,

Hey Awesome people, I am starc
Today I am talking about Asus unlock tool from this tool you can unlock bootloader of asus smartphones,
then guys let's start the topic & I hope will like this post and support me.



About this Tool

Unlock.rar tool is special for asus devices and I tried only in Asus Zenfon Max Pro M1 but you can try it in any
asus smartphone.

How to use

it's is to easy,

firsly you have to download this file and extract it.
after that connect to your phone.

Note: Your phone should be connected in fastboot mode

now you have to click & hit on unlock, congratulation

now your bootloader is unlocked




if you want watch this panduan then watch my YouTube video


Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar